MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR
- ESDAI is one of the 11 faculties from Universidad Panamericana
- Universidad Panamericana ranked one of the top three universities in Mexico (QS International)
- ESDAI joined the Alliance in 2008
- Inter institutional agreement was signed in January 2020
We enable our students to become leading women in some of the most sought after and fastest growing service and hospitality industries around the world, including restaurants, hospitals, tourism, lodging, gastronomy, and event planning/promotion.
With over 50 years of success, our ethical and person-focused approach leaves a unique mark on its graduates, making them successful leaders able to undertake business and lead teams in any global organization. At ESDAI, we are change makers.
By august 2020, we have 220 students in México City.
OUR FUTURE PROJECTS
- Developing a new curriculum
- Sustainability and entrepreneurship
- Focus on Hospitality
- Technology and Innovation
WHY JOIN THE ALLIANCE
The Alliance will increase the network opportunities in a multi-diversity and multicultural environment.