Plekhanov Russian University of Economics was founded in 1907. Currently Plekhanov University of Economics provides higher education in Moscow campus and 22 branches located all over the Russian Federation and abroad.
In general, there are over 50 thousand students and 780 postgraduates; 2 500 teachers work at Plekhanov University, in the main campus there are over 20 thousand students, 580 of postgraduates and 1 200 teachers.
There are 8 400 students who study programs of secondary vocational education, and over 400 teachers, including 3 500 students and 150 teachers at the main campus.
Recruitment of highly qualified teaching staff, development and implementation of innovative educational programs, including double and triple diploma programs with leading foreign universities, and use of modern educational technologies provide training of highly qualified specialists demanded by the professional community in Russia and the world.
Why join the Alliance ?
Joining the Alliance by Institut Paul Bocuse has bought Plekhanov a number of advantages, among others:
- University programs have become more competitive among similar ones offered to applicants by other universities in Russia.
- The opportunity to participate in the Alliance Summer Program organized on the basis of the Institut Paul Bocuse.
- The programs are taught in English by leading practitioners (directors, chefs).
- An opportunity to organize an internship at the Institut Paul Bocuse, including a summer school.
- Professional development of teachers at the alliance’s partner sites, as well as at the Institut Paul Bocuse itself.
- Alliance members have the opportunity to attend the Leaders Summit of the member universities.
- An opportunity to launch double-degree diploma.